GERMAN KICK OFF CAMP
- A German course designed to help you pass the German teaching exam on the "Anwärter ski and snowboarder instructor course."
- The four day intensive course is held at the JUFA Kaprun four days before each "Anwärter course."
- This course has a 85% pass rate and has been attended by over 550 people over the last seven years.
Course dates 2018
|Camp 1||21.10 - 24.10.2018||JUFA Kaprun|
|Camp 2||05.11 - 08.11.2018||JUFA Kaprun|
|Camp 3||16.11 - 19.11.2018||JUFA Kaprun|
|Camp 4||26.11 - 29.11.2018||JUFA Kaprun|
Why take part in the intensive German course?
- To pass the "Anwärter exam" where you have to conduct your teacher training exam in German.
- It will help your understanding throughout the "Anwärter course" which is carried out only in German.
- If you can teach in German then you are more likely to get more work throughout the ski season.
For further information click on the KICK OFF CAMP INFO here
Bradley Roberts, England
|4 day course + course folder||5 hours per day||€ 249|
|Individual lessons via Skype||60 min||€ 25,00|
Excl. accommodation costs.